Vee tagged me, the once-reigning meme queen:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
She laughs. A Dog? Why?
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
My handsome tote bag that I carry to work
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I haven’t watched TV since two months. Unless you count glimpses of Rakhi Sawant show caught at a friend’s place.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8.12 pm (Testing my time keep abilities, are you? I am bad at it since I live in timelessness and also I cheated)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Bob Dylan playing in my room. Wait Ganesh Chaturthi loud speakers are also playing outside my balcony, somewhere in my society.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago to catch a burger from Subway
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
Vee’s blog to copy this whole thing
9. What are you wearing?
Skirt and top, ready for bed.
10. When did you last laugh?
Little while ago, was pulling my favorite friend’s leg which has become my e-speciality. 8)
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
At home, in my room, beautiful red and lime green walls were so good I didn’t put up anything other than a framed picture of my sister and me. By the way, I have uploaded this picture in my this post about my sister.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, saw someone putting imbecile graphic visualizations in training program. For example, this is supposed to depict a poor English peasant:
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Inane and Simple; perfect for my tired frame of mind
14. What is the last film you saw?
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
An Island and stuff my lone house there with all books and movies I can find.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
…that I have made some girlie jokes about you (in good spirit of course) with other girls. Nope, don’t ask, for I won’t tell. 😉
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would remove all caste, region, religion barriers. We must be one.
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, but can’t really shake a leg for life.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Navya, though I am not sure. It’s tentative.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call her?
Atiharn. Again, tentative.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, for a short period of time. Tuscany, Rome, Venice, and maybe even Paris. Pity they never send you onsite to these places.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Take care of all my loved ones I left behind. Let them know how I miss them.
P.S: Vee, as a tribute to you, I have not used the ‘more tag’ to cut off my post. I know that lazy you doesn’t like it. 🙂