Vimal tagged me for this love tag ages ago.
RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will live, but I will close that valve in my heart that controls love in my system. I do not think I will be able to trust again.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Both of us living our old age with serenity and jest for life: Walking in woods hand-in-hand, reading, sipping coffee and chatting in the garden.
3. What would be your biggest pleasure in life? (Replaced question)
To see my man to fight the world for me, for us
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Save half the amount for my better half’s entrepreneurial pursuits, ¼th to my family who are loathe to have money from me, rest 1/4th to be share between me and my social pursuits.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Yeah, it’s possible. I once had a crush on a guy who I thought was my best friend.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone is definitely blessed. But loving someone also gives you a purpose sometimes.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
If the prize is worth waiting, I can be very patient. 🙂 Prize being “love and our happiness”
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would let it be secret and forget. For me, it’s hard to imagine such situations. I develop feelings for a person only when he shows some feelings for me. I am sort of reactive person.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
With an actor.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Inability to stand by people you love and also inability to appreciate your better half
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happy in the arms of a man I love, surrounded by a loving family. Very cosy fireplace image I dream up.
12. What’s your fear?
To be let down by a guy who means the world to me
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A genial and communicative guy
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
If I have love, I know I can make both ends meet any day. I would choose marriage but poor if I am marrying for love.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I check my phone for time before going back to sleep again.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Everything except my individuality and dreams. Perhaps these are the reasons why I fell in love in the first place.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Agree with Vimal’s original answer: The one who doesn’t give up on me… ever !
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I don’t know about forgive. But I will do my best to forget. Thanks to God’s grace, I have this ability to block out painful portions of my life completely.
19. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Rock-like Faith, Trust and Love that endures (romantic love fizzles)
20. List 6 people to tag:
I can’t list 6 people as most people I know may have done this except perhaps, Withering Willow. Anyone else who is reading it and wants to go ahead with this tag, is welcome. 🙂