1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Race. It was not worthwhile.
2. What book are you reading?
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisburger
4. Favorite magazine?
Ok…Outlook and that’s the only magazine I subscribe in lieu of free gifts as travel guides and travel pouches. I am though also guilty of reading all sorts of vain magazines like Femina, First City, Cosmopolitan and so on.
5. Favorite smells?
This is no place to list my favorite perfumes. But a rose itra works for me. Smell of dahi/lassi/mattha with roasted zeera powder is a big appetizer for me.
6. Favorite sounds?
Green Day music
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Not getting a fair deal from the loved ones
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Can I sleep and not got to work today? I go to work anyway.
9. Favorite fast food place?
McDonalds, but now I am avoiding it. So much for a quick bite.
10. Future child’s name?
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Build a personal library for myself and give away some of it to the people who really need it.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
That’s for kiddie girls, not me.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Don’t evoke either of feelings. Sometime I hardly notice them.
14. Favorite drink?
A drink I recently had at Barista. It has lots of whipped cream, chocolate and vanilla. It was ice cream sundae actually. I drink it, so that’s my favorite drink for now.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
I would research and write my own book.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I don’t like Broccoli much.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I guess I would dye Grey hair with black. I don’t want to see any other colour in my hair.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
I would not prefer to write my living history here.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket. But I detest IPL. Perhaps I am the only one.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Nova, a very prompt and responsive gal. Give her an idea, she will get to work immediately. Ashish, a rare guy with talent and spirit. I wish him well always.
21. What’s under your bed?
A box containing my 4-5 year old documents like bank statements for accounts that have now been closed. There was a time rats also resided under my bed. 😦 Not anymore, we got rid of all of them.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes. Only next time I would not repeat mistakes made in this lifetime. 🙂
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
I don’t know about eggs as I don’t eat them. But I always try to keep my sunny side up. 🙂
25. Favorite place to relax?
My corner in my office and in my room
26. Favorite pie?
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate, butter scotch, I never thought I would include this too: Vanilla.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Sulz, as she would be first to know. She calls herself a bot. 🙂